hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stas Maksimov <maksi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: H-base Master/Slave replication
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:30:26 GMT
Most of your questions are covered in the official documentation:
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/replication/package-summary.html#requirements

/hbase is a znode, you can see it in a ZK client: "hbase zkcli", you will
see "hbase" znode there with a "ls /" command.

Regards,
Stas

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 8:47 AM, Venkateswara Rao Dokku <dvrao.584@gmail.com