hbase-user mailing list archives

From shashwat shriparv <dwivedishash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Hadoop and /etc/hosts file
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:54:28 GMT
make sure that same content is there on different machines in your cluster
copy this

127.0.0.1         localhost
10.220.55.41    skil01
10.220.55.42    skil02
10.220.55.40    skil03

and paste it in machine skill01 skill02 skill03 and then try. and also
check if these ips are correct.

Regards

∞
Shashwat Shriparv