hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of HBASE-3529 (Add search to HBase)?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 19:43:13 GMT
The issue with the patch on HBASE-3529 is it relies on modifications
to HDFS that the author of HBASE-3529 proposed to the HDFS project as
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-2004. The proposal was
vetoed. Therefore, further progress on HBASE-3529 as currently
implemented is not possible.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy