hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of HBASE-3529 (Add search to HBase)?
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 04:00:20 GMT
Data wouldn't go in ES, just index. For us a generic indexing service may
make sense but hey for others maybe not.

I'm not arguing against the idea of Lucene indexes in HBase, just pointing
out the issues with what's been done so far. Maybe the Lucene 4 APIs or the
blur stuff is a way forward.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy