hbase-user mailing list archives

From Anil Gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BigDecimalColumnInterpreter
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 15:25:00 GMT
I was able to run it successfully once I copied the jar into lib folders of region server and
hamster and restarted the cluster.
Did you copied the jar into lib folders of region servers and hmaster and restarted the cluster.
If yes, can you share the logs of regionserver hosting the region test table?

Best Regards,
Anil

On Sep 21, 2012, at 4:14 AM, Julian Wissmann <julian.wissmann@sdace.de> wrote:

> Hi Anil,
>
> found some time to test it, today. Same error as you get, same error as
> always ;-)
>
> Julian
>
> 2012/9/20 anil gupta <anilgupta84@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi Julian,
>>
>> I am curious to know whether you got the opportunity to test BDCI utility i
>> sent last week along with some suggestions on using it? Did it run
>> successfully?
>>
>> I will try to have a look at your unit test over weekend.
>> Thanks,
>> Anil Gupta
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Julian Wissmann
>> <julian.wissmann@sdace.de>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> as I've also mentioned in the JIRA Issue:
>>>
>>> I've written a Test, but have problems with Medium Tests requiring
>>> MiniDFSCluster:

>>> Test set: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.TestAggregateProtocol

>>> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.239
>>> sec <<< FAILURE!
>>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.TestAggregateProtocol Time elapsed:
>>> 0.001 sec <<< ERROR!
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException