hbase-user mailing list archives

From samar kumar <samar.opensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: an emtry region
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 11:02:20 GMT
@Syed Thanks for respond
 Lets assume that we had a huge table which got split into two regions.
Later all the rows for that region was deleted. So now we have one table,
two regions with the second region empty. Table could possible have more
that one CF. also can't remove the CF because it is still relevant and
data is present in the first region for that particular CF.
Now could I merge those two regions or automatically delete that region.
Samar