hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bing Jiang <jiangbinglo...@gmail.com>
Subject Does you have a good experience of using hbase on real-time application?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:50:24 GMT
Hi,all.

If I used hbase to provide service for online application, in a lot time,
which performes very well, but under the circumstance, like RegionServer
crash, compaction  or  'stop the world' gc, it will reduce the quality of
 the access.

Could you give me a good guide to maintain  the quality of access hbase?

Thanks!

--
Bing Jiang

weibo: http://weibo.com/jiangbinglover