hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lin Ma <lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how client location a region/tablet?
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 01:18:57 GMT
Thank you Harsh. You answered my question. I like the current architecture
of HBase, which is designed for extensibility for the future -- we have two
layer index of data structure, and we can utilize it when needed for
specific problems. It looks like you buy a 4 bed-room house, but only
utilizing one room for living before having more children. :-)

regards,
Lin