hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lin Ma <lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: consistency, availability and partition pattern of HBase
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 02:32:42 GMT
Thank you Lars.

Is the same data store duplicated copy across region server? If so, if one
primary server for the region dies, client just need to read from the
secondary server for the same region. Why there is data is unavailable time?

BTW: please feel free to correct me for any wrong knowledge about HBase.

regards,
Lin