hbase-user mailing list archives

From Himanshu Vashishtha <hvash...@cs.ualberta.ca>
Subject Re: Table is neither in disabled nor in enabled state
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 00:39:36 GMT
I am assuming you initiated disable table request at the shell.
Is it possible to have master server logs since you initiated the above request?

I think the znode Stack is referring to is in DISABLING state;
deleting it should resolve it but good to know the root cause.
can you look at the UI, whether this table is hosted by regionservers.

Himanshu