hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to delete a zombie table permanently?
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 17:42:21 GMT
Hi Henry,

I would suggest you to try out 'hbck' utility of Hbase for dealing with
corrupt metadata in HBase. It's pretty effective and clean. If you use that
then you wont have to deal with manual cleanup most of the time.
Run: 'hbase hbck -help' command for more details.

Here is a useful link of HBase wiki:
http://hbase.apache.org/book/hbck.in.depth.html

HTH,
Anil Gupta