hbase-user mailing list archives

From Amandeep Khurana <ama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multitable query
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 13:29:53 GMT
You can scan over one of the tables (using TableInputFormat) and do simple
gets on the other table for every row that you want to join.

An interesting question to address here would be - why even need a join.
Can you talk more about the data and what you are trying to do? In general
you really want to denormalize and not need joins when working with HBase
(or for that matter most NoSQL stores).