hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBase configuration using two hadoop servers
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 22:16:22 GMT
HDFS, user configuration and tons of other stuff no guide ever mentions, in a blog post: http://blog.devving.com/hbase-quickstart-guide/

> I hope that all the newbies who get task assignment like I have at work - Setup a cluster
and benchmark it - can save time and go home earlier with this guide :)

Thanks for doing this.

What would you say is here that is not in the reference guide regards
the HBase setup.  What are we missing such that you could not change
your blog and have it point to the reference guide for the part where
it comes to installing HBase?

Thanks,
St.Ack