hbase-user mailing list archives

From deanforwever2010 <deanforwever2...@gmail.com>
Subject after region split, client didnt get result after timeout setting,so the cachedLocation didnot update, client still query the old region id
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:26:32 GMT
on the region server's log :2012-08-10 11:49:50,796 DEBUG
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer:
NotServingRegionException; Region is not online:
test_list,zWPpyme,1342510667492.91486e7fa0ac39048276848a2618479b.

after region split, client didnt get result after timeout setting(1.5
second),then the task is canceled by my program, so the HConnectionManager
didnt delete the cachedLocation;
the client  still query the old region id which is no more exists

And more, part of my processes updated the region location info, part
not.I'm sure the network is fine;

how to fix the problem?why does it need so long time to detect the new
regions?