hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: Table exist and not exist at the same time.
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 12:23:11 GMT
Hi Lars,

For for pointing me to the right direction.

I have already restarted ZK but I did not removed anything on its server.

Here is the output of the ZK ls. There is few tables I already removed
(test3, work, etc.)...
[zk: cube(CONNECTED) 8] ls /hbase/table
[work, work_sent, .META., -ROOT-, work_proposed, test3]

I removed the table using  rmr /hbase/table/work is that safe? Or am I
still better to restart everything?

JM