hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject Insert blocked
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 22:48:42 GMT
I am writing a stress tool to test my specific use case. In my current
implementation HTable is a global static variable that I initialize just
once and use it accross multiple threads. Is this ok?

My row key consists of (timestamp - (timestamp % 1000)) and cols are
counters. What I am seeing is that when I run my test after first row is
created the application just hangs. I just wanted to check if there are
obvious things that I should watch out for.

I am currently testing few threads in eclipse, but I'll still try and
generate stackTrace