hbase-user mailing list archives

From Yin Huai <huaiyin....@gmail.com>
Subject cannot invoke coprocessor in trunk
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:05:18 GMT
Hello All,

When I was trying to invoke coprocessor against trunk, I got the following
error...

12/07/18 13:43:49 WARN client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation:
Error executing for row
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedException: Failed after
attempts=10, exceptions:
Wed Jul 18 13:43:10 EDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@141dddba,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.NotServingRegionException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.NotServingRegionException: Region is not online:
f9cd8c5c4e0c3bd4bab9ea57580bdb60
Wed Jul 18 13:43:11 EDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@141dddba, java.io.IOException:
java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
coprocessor.simple.workload.RowCountTrunkProtocol
Wed Jul 18 13:43:12 EDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@141dddba, java.io.IOException:
java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
coprocessor.simple.workload.RowCountTrunkProtocol
Wed Jul 18 13:43:13 EDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@141dddba, java.io.IOException:
java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
coprocessor.simple.workload.RowCountTrunkProtocol
Wed Jul 18 13:43:15 EDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@141dddba, java.io.IOException:
java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
coprocessor.simple.workload.RowCountTrunkProtocol
Wed Jul 18 13:43:17 EDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@141dddba, java.io.IOException:
java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
coprocessor.simple.workload.RowCountTrunkProtocol
Wed Jul 18 13:43:21 EDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@141dddba, java.io.IOException:
java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
coprocessor.simple.workload.RowCountTrunkProtocol
Wed Jul 18 13:43:25 EDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@141dddba, java.io.IOException:
java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
coprocessor.simple.workload.RowCountTrunkProtocol
Wed Jul 18 13:43:33 EDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@141dddba, java.io.IOException:
java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
coprocessor.simple.workload.RowCountTrunkProtocol
Wed Jul 18 13:43:49 EDT 2012,
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ExecRPCInvoker$1@141dddba, java.io.IOException:
java.io.IOException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
coprocessor.simple.workload.RowCountTrunkProtocol

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:222)
 at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.processExecs(HConnectionManager.java:2183)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.coprocessorExec(HTable.java:1382)
 at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.coprocessorExec(HTable.java:1362)
at coprocessor.simple.workload.EndpointExample.main(EndpointExample.java:93)
at
 at
 at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver$ProgramDescription.invoke(ProgramDriver.java:68)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver.driver(ProgramDriver.java:139)
 at driver.Driver.main(Driver.java:19)

The first error (NotServingRegionException) is caused by table splitting.
But I do not know the reason of following errors. Seems that the client
side has some issues on recognizing my coprocessor protocol.

btw, I can run the same code against 0.94.

Thanks,

Yin