hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: drop table
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 20:30:44 GMT
The HBase processes exposes a web-based user interface (in short UI),
which you can use to gain insight into the cluster's state, as well as
the tables it hosts. Just point your web browser to
"http://hmaster:60010". Although majority of the functionality is
read-only, but there are a few selected operation you can trigger
through the UI(like splitting and compaction).

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq