hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: host:port problem
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 15:39:11 GMT
Hi Rajendra,

    If the web service core was written with the zookeeper jar
included in some older Hbase release, and you have now upgraded your
Hbase version, then this could happen. Try adding the new jar in your
web service core.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Amandeep Khurana <amansk@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is most likely because of a mismatch in the ZK library version between your web
service and the HBase install. Can you confirm you got the same version in both places?