hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase installation.
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:14:04 GMT
Can you paste the logs here??

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 2:42 PM,  <yogesh.kumar13@wipro.com> wrote:
> Hello Mohammad,
>
> Thanks :-) , I dont know what I am doing wrong that my HRegionServer is not running,
I am running single node cluster,

> hadoop/core-site.xml
>
> <configuration>
>     <property>
>          <name>fs.default.name</name>
>          <value>hdfs://localhost:9000</value>
>      </property>
>     </configuration>
>

>  and here is hbase-site.xml
>
>  <configuration>
>      <property>
>          <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
>          <value>HADOOP/HBASE-0.92.1/hbase-0.92.1-security</value>
>      </property>
>      </configuration>
>
> here are the changes that I have made in hbase/conf/hbase-env.sh
>  export JAVA_HOME=/Library/Java/Home
>  and set the Hbase_Home.
>
> The HMaster is running but the HRegionServer is not,
> Please help.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Yogesh Kumar

to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary,
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability

>>> --
>>> Harsh J
>>
>> Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.
>>
>> The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary,
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and

>> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check
this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability

>> www.wipro.com

of this message and any attachments.