hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Prasanna. Suman" <prasa...@growerideas.com>
Subject Problem starting master?
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 20:39:31 GMT
I am facing problems setting up HBase properly. When I start the
start-hbase.sh script, it seems like the it has worked perfectly but in the
hbase shell I can't create tables etc and instead get a myriad of errors. I
suspect that its because I couldn't start hbase properly as I can find
nothing related to hbase like ZooKeeper etc in ps -e . I have attached my
log with this message, could you guys help out?

Prasanna Suman

#"Any program is only as good as it is useful." - Linus Torvalds