hbase-user mailing list archives

From John Hancock <jhancock1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recommend protocol connecting to HBASE
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:56:06 GMT
Trung Pam,

I hope I am not going to start a flame war here but my take-away from what
I have read so far about HBASE is that the best protocol to use for
connecting to HBASE over the network is the Java client libraries by
themselves.  I have been working on a Servlet that uses an HTable object
etc. to reach the HBASE server. This is an easy way to go since the entire
api is available. If your models and controllers are not written in Java,
then my point is moot.

-John