hbase-user mailing list archives

From Himanshu Vashishtha <hvash...@cs.ualberta.ca>
Subject Re: Coprocessor POC
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:56:07 GMT
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 6:55 AM, Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scetbon@free.fr> wrote:

> I've given the values returned by scan 'table' command in hbase shell in my first email.
Somehow I missed the scan result in your first email. So, can you pass
a LongColumnInterpreter instance instead of null?
See TestAggregateProtocol methods for usage.

Thanks
Himanshu

> Regards
> Cyril SCETBON
>
> On Jul 30, 2012, at 12:50 AM, Himanshu Vashishtha <hvashish@cs.ualberta.ca> wrote:
>
>> And also, what are your cell values look like?
>>
>> Himanshu
>>
>> On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 3:54 PM,  <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Can you use 0.94 for your client jar ?
>>>
>>> Please show us the NullPointerException stack.
>>>
>>> Thanks

work, and I've only one row in my table :

value=\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x0A

that I use version 0.92.0 of the hbase jar