hbase-user mailing list archives

From Adrien Mogenet <adrien.moge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase improve random read/write performance
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 13:40:58 GMT
You might have a look at the reference guide, or this article (
http://blog.newitfarmer.com/nosql/hbase-nosql/4385/repost-hbasearchitecture)
or the Lars one (
http://www.larsgeorge.com/2009/10/hbase-architecture-101-storage.html)
which explain HBase Storage architecture.

Take care of block size, block cache, and row-key design.

Hope that help, even I gave very general informations.

--
Adrien Mogenet
http://www.mogenet.me