hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Possible class replacements
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:28:17 GMT
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 9:49 AM, jeongho장정호 <jeongho.jang@nexr.com> wrote:
> Currently, I'm trying to extend hbase for test without touching codes in
> hbase and thinking class replacement with property is the best way to
> extend it.
> I know that there are many classes which can be replaced with custom
> implementations such as HRegion.java by hbase.hregion.impl property.
> But I couldn't find where all possible classes are listed.
> So anybody, could you please guide me where I can find them?

I do not believe such a list exists.  You can specify alternate
HRegionServer class and possible Master.  HRegion too and then there
are a few places where you can influence policies such as when to
split and when to remove WAL logs.

You might also look to coprocessors if you are about customizing HBase.

View raw message