hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Ticket for Hbase book
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 22:58:56 GMT
On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 12:55 AM, Mohammad Tariq <dontariq@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Stack,
>
>          Thank you so very much for the support and guidance. I'll
> follow the instructions.

Thank you for the help you have been providing up on the mailing
lists.  Its great.  Let us know if you can't figure how to make a
patch (Checkout hbase, edit the file adding your changes -- they'll be
under src/docbkx  in one of the xml files.. try to follow the docbook
formatting alreading in place  but its not important... I can do fix
up on your patch later... just get your text in..... after editing the
file.... do svn diff from under the top level of your checkout...
catch the output to a file and attach that to the issue).

St.Ack