hbase-user mailing list archives

From Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scet...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Coprocessor POC
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 21:15:27 GMT
unfortunately I can't remember/find it :( and I see in AggregationClient's javadoc that :

"Column family can't be null" , so I suppose I should have read it at first !

Thanks again
Cyril SCETBON

On Jul 30, 2012, at 7:30 PM, Himanshu Vashishtha <hvashish@cs.ualberta.ca> wrote:

> We should fix the reference then. Where did you read it?
>
> On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scetbon@free.fr> wrote:
>> Thanks, it's really better !
>>
>> I've read that by default it supports only Long values, that's why I was using a
null ColumnInterpreter.

>> Regards.
>> Cyril SCETBON
>>
>> On Jul 30, 2012, at 5:56 PM, Himanshu Vashishtha <hvashish@cs.ualberta.ca>
wrote:

>>> Somehow I missed the scan result in your first email. So, can you pass
>>> a LongColumnInterpreter instance instead of null?
>>> See TestAggregateProtocol methods for usage.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Himanshu

use coprocessors for mathematical functions.

on which I work, and I've only one row in my table :

timestamp=1343596419845, value=\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x0A

0.94.0 and that I use version 0.92.0 of the hbase jar