hbase-user mailing list archives

From registrat...@circle-cross-jn.com
Subject HBASE -- YCSB ?
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 19:17:58 GMT

	Now that I have a stable cluster, I would like to use YCSB to test
its performance; however, I am a bit confused after reading several
different website posting about YCSB.

	1) Be default will YCSB read my hbase-site.xml file or do I have to
copy it into the YCSB conf directory?  I plan on using on of my nodes
with no Hadoop/HBASE processes running on it, but it has all the
environmental stuff in place.

	2) Does the hbase.master property have to be site in the
hbase-site.xml file for YCSB to work?

	3) After working through all the workloads is there a script/tool
that will clean up my HBase?

	 Thank You

	---

	Jay Wilson