hbase-user mailing list archives

From <yogesh.kuma...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Hbase installation.
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:12:03 GMT
Hello Mohammad,

Thanks :-) , I dont know what I am doing wrong that my HRegionServer is not running, I am
running single node cluster,

hadoop/core-site.xml

<configuration>
    <property>
         <name>fs.default.name</name>
         <value>hdfs://localhost:9000</value>
     </property>
    </configuration>

 and here is hbase-site.xml

 <configuration>
     <property>
         <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
         <value>HADOOP/HBASE-0.92.1/hbase-0.92.1-security</value>
     </property>
     </configuration>

here are the changes that I have made in hbase/conf/hbase-env.sh
 export JAVA_HOME=/Library/Java/Home
 and set the Hbase_Home.

The HMaster is running but the HRegionServer is not,
Please help.

Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Kumar