hbase-user mailing list archives

From Marco Gallotta <ma...@gallotta.co.za>
Subject Re: UnknownRowLockException
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 22:44:19 GMT
Oh, oops, I misread increments documentation. I'm fine with that. The only problem now then
is that it only operates on longs, but I'm storing ints and shorts to save space. Perhaps
the space saving isn't worth the cost of not using this though.

Marco

--
Marco Gallotta | Mountain View, California
Software Engineer, Infrastructure | Loki Studios