hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Naudus" <pnau...@dataraker.com>
Subject Re: Is it normal that a dead data node causes 3 region servers to go down?
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:51:17 GMT
Sure thing, thanks so much for looking into this.

I uploaded the files (pastebin didn't like the size of the files) here:

www.linuxlefty.com/hbase-hbase-regionserver-003.log
www.linuxlefty.com/hbase-hbase-regionserver-008.log
www.linuxlefty.com/hbase-hbase-regionserver-009.log

These are the log files for each of the three regionservers that died.

Just in case you don't want to slog through those files I uploaded the
last 1000 lines of each log file to:

www.linuxlefty.com/hbase-hbase-regionserver-003.log.1000
www.linuxlefty.com/hbase-hbase-regionserver-008.log.1000
www.linuxlefty.com/hbase-hbase-regionserver-009.log.1000