hbase-user mailing list archives

From Christian Schäfer <syrious3...@hotmail.de>
Subject still cannot post or reply to hbase-mailing list
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 09:17:50 GMT

 for bugging you all again but I still cannot post or reply to the
hbase user mailing list because all mails are classified as spam.
"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

 host said: 552 spam score (5.9) exceeded threshold
 ) [BODY]

--- Below this line is a copy of the message."

But my mail provider (Yahoo-Team) told me that spam scoring takes place on the hbase.apache.org
mailing list server.

My current messy workaround is using another mail account and copying all mail contents into
a new mail.

As no postmaster@hbase.apache.org exists could one please provide a measure or contact to
get it working again?