hbase-user mailing list archives

From Christian Schäfer <syrious3...@hotmail.de>
Subject still cannot post or reply to hbase-mailing list
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 09:17:50 GMT

Sorry
 for bugging you all again but I still cannot post or reply to the
hbase user mailing list because all mails are classified as spam.
Message:
"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<user@hbase.apache.org>:
Remote
 host said: 552 spam score (5.9) exceeded threshold
(FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT,FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTO,FREEMAIL_REPLYTO_END_DIGIT,HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE,SPF_NEUTRAL
 ) [BODY]

--- Below this line is a copy of the message."

But my mail provider (Yahoo-Team) told me that spam scoring takes place on the hbase.apache.org
mailing list server.

My current messy workaround is using another mail account and copying all mail contents into
a new mail.

As no postmaster@hbase.apache.org exists could one please provide a measure or contact to
get it working again?

 regards