hbase-user mailing list archives

From Keith Wyss <keith.w...@explorys.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic load of Coprocessors
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 13:46:45 GMT
I apologize for hit send with an incomplete message.

I will add that the ticket is HBASE-1936: ClassLoader that loads from HDFS.

If I am not mistaken, this could be used to load coprocessors and filters
without a grid or table bounce.
Perhaps someone more in tune than me has more information.

Cheers,
Keith

>>> http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci