hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mikael Sitruk <mikael.sit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Small cluster setup
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 20:45:56 GMT
you should not put ZK server on the RS or data nodes, since you don't want
their work to interfere ZK responsiveness.
You can put ZK on any lightweigth server like HMaster, NN.
I use almost same configuration as yours: 10 Region Server + DataNode+ Task
Tracker, 1HMaster + ZK, 1NameNone + JobTracker + ZK, 1 ZK alone.

Mikael.S