hbase-user mailing list archives

From NNever <nnever...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.protobuf.Message
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 03:09:52 GMT
Hi  Amit,  I meet this error on the client side when I upgrade 0.92.1 to
0.94.
I just put protobuf-java-2.4.9.a.jar into the classpath then the problem
sloved.

if you're sure you have protobuf on your CLASSPATH when the job runs,  have
you just try restart M/R or even Hadoop?
I met some strange classNotFound Exceptions when I run mapR before, just
restart, and everything may return well.