hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConnectionLoss
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:34:14 GMT
Hi Guilherme,

         First of all I would like to suggest you to use Hbase atleast
in pseudo-distributed modeif you want to learn things properly, as in
stand alone mode it doesn't use the Hdfs. But this is just an advice.
Now coming back to your problem, have you added "hbase.rootdir"
property in your hbase-site.xml file???

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq