hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coprocessors on specific servers
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:44:23 GMT
Hello Lars,

        Thank you so much for the quick response.Actually, I want to
run my MapReduce jobs on a region that contains a specific set of
data.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Lars George <lars.george@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mohammad,
>
> The code runs on the server which is opening the region. It sounds to me that this is
not what you want and that you need to have access to some sort of resources only available
on one specific server? Because if that is not the case, then you are simply using the coprocessors
the wrong way IMHO.