hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Addition to Apache HBase Reference Guide
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:43:41 GMT
Hello list,

         Many a times I see newbies like me getting stuck while trying
to configure Hbase in pseudo distributed mode using the Apache HBase
Reference Guide..While I faced these problems I tried a few things
which worked for me and few of my friends..Is it possible to add these
things into the Apache HBase Reference Guide If you guys think it's
ok??I mean, I am not an expert, but I just wanted to make it sure that
whatever I have learnt and if experts from the community find it
appropriate then beginners should be able to use that information.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq