hbase-user mailing list archives

From Oleg Ruchovets <oruchov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: delete rows from hbase
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 23:13:17 GMT
Ok , I see. Is it possible to do it using one map/reduce job. Map phase
 will scan required rows using filter. Reduce phase use this row and delete
it from the table. My question is it possible to execute delete using
reducers and not executing it from a single client.  Also can I use the
same table as source and sink in the same job?