hbase-user mailing list archives

From Guilherme Vanz <guilherme....@gmail.com>
Subject ConnectionLoss
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:21:15 GMT
Hello!

I have started studied HBase and I'm having a problem when tried execute
some command on Hbase shell.
I configured my HBase on Standalone mode. I have started HBase without
troubles, any exception have been throwed. But when I tried execute command
for create a table, for example, the following exception was throwed:

12/06/21 02:36:07 ERROR zookeeper.
RecoverableZooKeeper: ZooKeeper exists failed after 3 retries
12/06/21 02:36:07 WARN zookeeper.ZKUtil: hconnection Unable to set watcher
on znode /hbase/master
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase/master

Sorry for my ignorance. But... What can I do for solve this problem?

--
Att. José Guilherme Vanz
" Os obstáculos são vistos quando tiramos os olhos do objetivo "