hbase-user mailing list archives

From Manu S <manupk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 05:20:50 GMT
Hi All,

I am still facing this issue in our fully distributed cluster, but its
working fine in pseudo-distributed node.

We have installed *ZooKeeper *on our *Master node* which contains
*Hbase-Master,
Namenode & Job tracker*.
4 slave nodes having *Hbase-region, Datanode & Task tracker.*

Zookeeper can be installed with Hbase-master, right?

I did all the configuration changes in zoo.cfg & hbase-site.xml, copied all
the hadoop jar & common-configuration jar to Hbase/lib directory. But still
I am getting the same error

*Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.**ZooKeeperConnectionException:
HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately.
This could be a sign that the server has too many connections (30 is
the default).
Consider inspecting your ZK server logs for that error and then make
sure you are reusing HBaseConfiguration as often as you can.
See HTable's javadoc for more information**.*

Is there any specific code modifications for writing output into HDFS using
mapreduce or configuration problem?? Because it is working fine in
pseudo-distributed node.

Appreciate your help on the same.

Thanks,
Manu S
On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:57 PM, shashwat shriparv <
dwivedishashwat@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > > configuration :
> > >

> > > *<configuration>*
> > > *<property>*
> > > *<name>hbase.rootdir</name>*
> > > *<value>hdfs://{your machine name} or {localhost}:9000/hbase</value>*
> > > *</property>*
> > > *<property>*
> > > *<name>hbase.master</name>*
> > > *<value>{your machine name} or {localhost}:60000</value>*
> > > *<description>The host and port that the HBase master runs
> > > at.</description>
> > > *
> > > *</property>*
> > > *<property>*
> > > *<name>hbase.regionserver.port</name>*
> > > *<value>60020</value>*
> > > *<description>The host and port that the HBase master runs
> > > at.</description>
> > > *
> > > *</property>*
> > > *<!--<property>*
> > > *<name>hbase.master.port</name>*
> > > *<value>60000</value>*
> > > *<description>The host and port that the HBase master runs
> > > at.</description>
> > > *
> > > *</property>-->*
> > > *<property>*
> > > *<name>hbase.cluster.distributed</name>*
> > > *<value>true</value>*
> > > *</property>*
> > > *<property>*
> > > *<name>hbase.tmp.dir</name>*
> > > *<value>/home/shashwat/Hadoop/hbase-0.90.4/temp</value>*
> > > *</property>*
> > > *<property>*
> > > *<name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>*
> > > *<value>{your machine name} or {localhost}</value>*
> > > *</property>*
> > > *<property>*
> > > *<name>dfs.replication</name>*
> > > *<value>1</value>*
> > > *</property>*
> > > *<property>*
> > > *<name>hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort</name>*
> > > *<value>2181</value>*
> > > *<description>Property from ZooKeeper's config zoo.cfg.*
> > > *The port at which the clients will connect.*
> > > *</description>*
> > > *</property>*
> > > *<property>*
> > > *<name>hbase.zookeeper.property.dataDir</name>*
> > > *<value>/home/shashwat/zookeeper</value>*
> > > *<description>Property from ZooKeeper's config zoo.cfg.*
> > > *The directory where the snapshot is stored.*
> > > *</description>*
> > > *</property>*
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *<property>*
> > > * <name>zookeeper.session.timeout</name>*
> > > * <value>18000000</value>*
> > > * <description>Session Time out.</description>*
> > > *      </property>*
> > > * <property>*
> > > * <name>hbase.client.scanner.caching</name>*
> > > * <value>5000</value>*
> > > * </property>*
> > > *<property>*
> > > *<name>hbase.regionserver.lease.period</name>*

For
> > folder

> HADOOP_CLASSPATH="/usr/lib/hadoop/:/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/:/usr/lib/hadoop/conf/"
> > > > >> >

> HBASE_CLASSPATH="/usr/lib/hbase/:/usr/lib/hbase/lib/:/usr/lib/hbase/conf/:/usr/lib/zookeeper/:/usr/lib/zookeeper/conf/:/usr/lib/zookeeper/lib/"

> mayank@apache.org>

> > Add

> > cluster.The

> > org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ZooKeeperConnectionException:
> > that
> > you
> > > > >>

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWatcher.<init>(ZooKeeperWatcher.java:155)
> > > > >>

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getZooKeeperWatcher(HConnectionManager.java:1002)
> > > > >>

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.setupZookeeperTrackers(HConnectionManager.java:304)
> > > > >>

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.<init>(HConnectionManager.java:295)
> > > > >>

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager.getConnection(HConnectionManager.java:157)
> > > > >>

> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTableFactory.createHTableInterface(HTableFactory.java:36)

are same in all
> the
ZooKeeper:

me to resolve