hbase-user mailing list archives

From Manu S <manupk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 06:03:05 GMT
Sorry, a mistake in the previous mail. The mapred output is saving to Hbase
table.

Is there any specific code modifications for writing output into *HBase *using
mapreduce or configuration problem?? Because it is working fine in
pseudo-distributed node.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Manu S <manupkd87@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am still facing this issue in our fully distributed cluster, but its
> working fine in pseudo-distributed node.
>
> We have installed *ZooKeeper *on our *Master node* which contains *Hbase-Master,
> Namenode & Job tracker*.
> 4 slave nodes having *Hbase-region, Datanode & Task tracker.*
>
> Zookeeper can be installed with Hbase-master, right?
>
> I did all the configuration changes in zoo.cfg & hbase-site.xml, copied
> all the hadoop jar & common-configuration jar to Hbase/lib directory. But
> still I am getting the same error
>
> *Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.**ZooKeeperConnectionException:
> HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately.
>
> This could be a sign that the server has too many connections (30 is the default).
> Consider inspecting your ZK server logs for that error and then make sure you are reusing
HBaseConfiguration as often as you can.

> See HTable's javadoc for more information**.*
>

> Is there any specific code modifications for writing output into HDFS
> using mapreduce or configuration problem?? Because it is working fine in
> pseudo-distributed node.
>
> Appreciate your help on the same.
>
> Thanks,
> Manu S
>
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:57 PM, shashwat shriparv <
> dwivedishashwat@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If you have separate zookeeper running no need to specify in hbase
>> settings...
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 8:12 PM, Manu S <manupkd87@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Tariq,
>> >
>> > Version: HBase-0.90.4
>> > I downloaded commons-configuration-1.6.jar and put it inside
>> HBASE_HOME/lib
>> > & HADOOP_HOME/lib(In pseudo distributed) and tested.
>> >
>> > *hbase(main):002:0> status
>> > 12/06/07 19:59:59 FATAL zookeeper.ZKConfig: The server in zoo.cfg
>> cannot be
>> > set to localhost in a fully-distributed setup because it won't be
>> > reachable. See "Getting Started" for more information.
>> >
>> > ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ZooKeeperConnectionException: HBase is
>> able
>> > to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately. This
>> could
>> > be a sign that the server has too many connections (30 is the default).
>> > Consider inspecting your ZK server logs for that error and then make
>> sure
>> > you are reusing HBaseConfiguration as often as you can. See HTable's
>> > javadoc for more information.*
>> >
>> > Is this common-configuration version is compatible for hbase-0.90.4?
>> >

>> > @Shashwat:
>> > Thank you!!
>> > Some parameters are missing in my hbase configuration, I will add these
>> and
>> > test. The zookeeper parameters I already added in zoo.cfg. Is that
>> enough
>> > or do I need to add once again in hbase configuration?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Manu S
>> >

>> > On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 7:11 PM, shashwat shriparv <
>> > dwivedishashwat@gmail.com

>> the

>> dontariq@gmail.com>

>> which
>> > by
>> maxClientCnxns
For
>> > folder
>> you.

>> HADOOP_CLASSPATH="/usr/lib/hadoop/:/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/:/usr/lib/hadoop/conf/"
>> > > > >> >

>> HBASE_CLASSPATH="/usr/lib/hbase/:/usr/lib/hbase/lib/:/usr/lib/hbase/conf/:/usr/lib/zookeeper/:/usr/lib/zookeeper/conf/:/usr/lib/zookeeper/lib/"

>> mayank@apache.org>

>> > Add

distributed
>> > cluster.The

error:

>> > org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ZooKeeperConnectionException:
>> > that
>> > you
>> > > > >>

>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZooKeeperWatcher.<init>(ZooKeeperWatcher.java:155)
>> > > > >>

>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getZooKeeperWatcher(HConnectionManager.java:1002)
>> > > > >>

>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.setupZookeeperTrackers(HConnectionManager.java:304)
>> > > > >>

>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.<init>(HConnectionManager.java:295)
>> > > > >>

>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager.getConnection(HConnectionManager.java:157)
>> > > > >>

>> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTableFactory.createHTableInterface(HTableFactory.java:36)

to this issue and I
>> the
ZooKeeper: