hbase-user mailing list archives

From David Capwell <dcapw...@gmail.com>
Subject HFile format and Pig
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 00:25:57 GMT
I was wondering if there is an implementation of a Pig store function that
writes HFiles (wrapper around HFileOutputFormat)?  I was able to find
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.9.1/api/org/apache/pig/backend/hadoop/hbase/HBaseStorage.htmlbut
would prefer to write the hfiles directly and bulk upload.

(was also able to find
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Fgifjcc9pSwJ:https://github.com/infochimps/HbaseBulkloader/blob/master/src/java/com/infochimps/hbase/pig/HFileStorage.java+hfileoutputformat+AND+pig&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safaribut
thats only in google's cache)

Thanks for your time reading this email.