hbase-user mailing list archives

From Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scet...@free.fr>
Subject Re: hosts unreachables
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 13:25:26 GMT
I've added hbase.hregion.memstore.mslab.enabled = true to the
configuration of all regionservers and add flags -XX:+UseParNewGC
-XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode
-XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=60 to the hbase environment
However my regionservers are still crashing when I load data into the
cluster

Here are the logs for the node hb-d3 that crashed at 12:56

- GC logs : http://pastebin.com/T0d0y8pZ
- regionserver logs : http://pastebin.com/n6v9x3XM

thanks

--