hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Liu, Keyan (NSN - CN/Beijing)" <keyan....@nsn.com>
Subject Internalscanner problem in HBase
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 03:39:38 GMT
Hi All,

I am using HBase to store large scale data and run range query.
I have one question about the scan rows number using Internalscanner.
If I use Internalscanner to scan regions, only 15 million rows are
scanned. If I use Resultscanner to scan regions, I can scan 43 million
rows to get more query  result. I suspect the internalscanner has not
scan all rows in regions.

 Is there any expert can help to answer this question?
Btw, the hadoop version is 0.20.2, and hbase version is 0.90.4.

William Liu