hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ian Varley <ivar...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Addition to Apache HBase Reference Guide
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:10:31 GMT
Mohammad,

Absolutely - that's exactly how open source projects grow! :) You can open up a JIRA for your
suggested edits, and then either post your edits directly in the JIRA ticket, or, ideally,
make the docs change yourself and post a patch (the reference guide is also part of the HBase
source). How to do this is also explained on the reference guide:

http://hbase.apache.org/book/hbase.site.html

Ian