hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lars George <lars.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coprocessors on specific servers
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:48:44 GMT
Hi Mohammad,

The code runs on the server which is opening the region. It sounds to me that this is not
what you want and that you need to have access to some sort of resources only available on
one specific server? Because if that is not the case, then you are simply using the coprocessors
the wrong way IMHO.

On Jun 26, 2012, at 6:44 PM, Mohammad Tariq wrote:

> Hello list,
>         Is it possible to use Coprocessors on some specific
> regionservers instead of a per-region basis??As per my understanding a
> coprocessor allows us to run the code directly on each region
> server.Please correct me if I am wrong.Many thanks.
> Please correct me if I am wrong.
> Regards,
>     Mohammad Tariq

View raw message