hbase-user mailing list archives

From Gopinathan A <gopinatha...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Need help in running rowcounter mapreduce job in Hadoop cluster
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 06:18:40 GMT
Use ./hadoop jar /usr/local/hbase-0.92.1-security/hbase-0.92.1-security.jar
rowcounter <tablename>

Thanks & Regards,
Gopinathan A

***********
but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is

-----Original Message-----
From: AnandaVelMurugan Chandra Mohan [mailto:ananthu2050@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 10:52 AM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Need help in running rowcounter mapreduce job in Hadoop cluster

Hi,

I have a three node Hadoop fully distributed cluster. I have HBase
installed, also in fully distributed mode. I am interested in running
rowcounter map reduce job bundled with HBase.

I am doing the following in one of my node

export
HADOOP_CLASSPATH=$HADOOP_CLASSPATH:/usr/local/hbase-0.92.1-security/lib/
export
HADOOP_CLASSPATH=$HADOOP_CLASSPATH:/usr/local/hbase-0.92.1-security/conf/
cd /usr/local/hadoop-1.0.2/bin/
./hadoop /usr/local/hbase-0.92.1-security/hbase-0.92.1-security.jar
rowcounter <tablename>

I am getting following error

/usr/local/hbase-0/92
/1-security/hbase-0/92/1-security/jar
.usr.local.hbase-0.92.1-security.hb
ase-0.92.1-security.jar
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
Could not find the main class:
/usr/local/hbase-0.92.1-security/hbase-0.92.1-sec
urity.jar. Program will exit.

Am I doing anything wrong. Should I change any configuration file in
Hadoop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Regards,