hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jiajun Chen <cjjvict...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: terrible! I can't drop the table
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 14:34:40 GMT
But I can't find the key contains cjjWaitHash use the following code:

public void printMETA() throws IOException
    {
        final HTable table = MyHBaseConfiguration.getTable(".META.");
        final Scan scan = new Scan();
        final ResultScanner scanner = table.getScanner(scan);

        while (true)
        {
            final Result next = scanner.next();
            if (null == next)
            {

                 return;
            }
            final String row = Bytes.toString(next.getRow());
            if (row.contains("cjjWaitHash"))
            {
                System.err.println(row);
            }
            System.out.println(row);

        }
    }

On 7 May 2012 22:30, Doug Meil <doug.meil@explorysmedical.com> wrote:

> This is why Harsh was suggesting that you look at what is in META for that
> table.  Those records have to get cleaned out of META because HBase thinks
> that table still exists.
>

> On 5/7/12 10:23 AM, "Jiajun Chen" <cjjvictory@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I can lost the data , how to create the table with no data ?
> >
> >On 7 May 2012 22:19, Doug Meil <doug.meil@explorysmedical.com> wrote:
> >

> >> Because you did this... "hadoop fs -rmr /hbase/cjjWaitHash"
> >>
> >> ... your data is gone.
> >>
> >> Per...
> >>
> >> http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#trouble.namenode
> >>

> >> ... that's where StoreFiles are kept for that particular table.

> >>reset
> >>temp

but

> >>META.