hbase-user mailing list archives

From N Keywal <nkey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: understanding the client code
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 15:00:34 GMT
There are two levels:
- communication between hbase client and hbase cluster: this is the
code you have in hbase client package. As a end user you don't really
care, but you care if you want to learn hbase internals.
- communication between customer code and hbase as a whole if you
don't want to use the hbase client. Then several options are
available, thrift being one of them (I'm not sure of avro status).

What do you want to do exactly?